Welcome to Athletic Club Alabama!
Athletic Club Alabama would like to be your health and fitness home. As the premier fitness club in north Alabama, we provide our members with the ultimate amenities in fitness and racquet services. From lighted indoor and outdoor tennis courts, racquetball and squash courts to Precor® Machines, and group fitness classes, no other club in north Alabama offers such a vast array of premier member benefits. Whether you want to work on your backhand or tone up for beach season, you will find exactly what you are looking for at Athletic Club Alabama. In addition to our private memberships, Athletic Club Alabama is also a great place to host your next event. Our facilities are available for corporate outings, private events, and more. Ask the Front Desk for more details!
COVID-19 Update to Rules/Regulations:
Things are progressing with COVID-19 daily. We are doing our very best to stay open during these uncertain times. Please note the following changes, rules, and recommendations that will take place immediately:
- Monday through Thursday the lobby will open at 5:00 am and will close at 10:00 pm. Fridays we will be open from 5:00 am until 8:00 pm. Saturday and Sunday hours will be from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Please note – court lights will be turned off when the lobby closes.
- Upon entering the facility, all customers are required to sanitize their hands with the sanitizer provided at the entrance end of the front desk. Customers are also required to sanitize their hands before leaving.
- Please note – groups may not congregate in the lobby or anywhere else inside the building.
- Locker room access is permitted for restroom usage only. Showers, sauna, steam room, and locker access is NOT permitted in accordance with the Safer At Home order.
- Gym Guidelines:
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from all people (especially those on neighboring equipment).
- Sanitize all equipment BEFORE and AFTER usage.
- We will be providing a purple spray and cleaning towels. Please spray down any equipment you’ve used and walk away as the product must sit to sanitize. If you approach wet equipment, feel free to wipe it down before use.
- Use only one piece of equipment at a time – SETS/CIRCUITS are NOT PERMITTED. For example, finish your bicep workout before moving to the next piece of equipment for your chest workout.
- While it is not mandatory, please feel free to wear your mask or face covering.
- We will no longer have water coolers within the building or on outdoor courts. Please bring your own water or purchase it from the front desk.
- Group classes will limit attendance to five people per court. Members will be allowed in class on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Yoga on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:15 am has moved to a virtual format. You can attend class from anywhere by going to https://www.twitch.tv/millkatyoga
- Pilates on Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 9:15 am has moved to a virtual format. You can attend class from anywhere by going to https://www.twitch.tv/pilatesteach11
- Yoga with Ann on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5:30 pm has moved to a virtual format. You can attend class from anywhere by going to https://www.twitch.tv/annfulmer
- Zumba on Friday at 8:15 am will be virtual. You can attend class from anywhere by going to https://www.zumba.dance/class/livestream/5f242554-45f0-4f4c-ba98-20b70a010b3a and using password 381133
- The restaurant is open and offering in-house dining and to-go orders!
Everyone needs to be behaving as though they have the virus and are asymptomatic. Please stay a minimum of 6 ft away from peers, wipe down handles, wash your hands – be smart. If you are over 60 years old, we strongly advise you to stay at home and follow the CDC proposed guidelines. We also strongly encourage all members to play outside whenever possible.
Thank you all for your support. We couldn’t do this without you!
Fitness Studio Class Calendar - ALL VIRTUAL CLASSES
Need more information about the 2020-2021 HEAT Academy? Click below!
Click below to fill out your child’s 2020-2021 HEAT registration form!
Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize your registration.